What's Launceston CBD like?
Launceston CBD is notable for its historical sites. This walkable neighbourhood is surrounded by views of the waterfalls and riverfront. Nature lovers can visit City Park and Royal Park. There's plenty more to see, including Launceston Aquatic Centre and Boags Brewery.
How to get to Launceston CBD
Launceston CBD is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Launceston.
- Launceston, TAS (LST), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Launceston CBD
Things to see and do in and around Launceston CBD
What to see in Launceston CBD
- City Park
- University of Tasmania - Inveresk
- University of Tasmania Stadium
- Royal Park
- Albert Hall Convention Centre
Things to do in Launceston CBD
- Launceston Aquatic Centre
- Princess Theatre
- Brisbane Street Mall
- Queen Victoria Museum
- Penny Royal Adventures
Other popular Launceston CBD attractions
- National Automobile Museum
- Design Centre of Tasmania
- Indoor Sports Center
- Tassie Tiger Mini Golf
- 1842 Gallery