What's Burleigh Heads like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Burleigh Heads, especially its shops and beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as surfing and swimming.
Nature lovers can visit Burleigh Head National Park and David Fleay Wildlife Park. There's plenty more to see, including Burleigh Beach and North Burleigh Beach.
How to get to Burleigh Heads
Burleigh Heads is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Burleigh Heads
Things to see and do in and around Burleigh Heads
What to see in Burleigh Heads
- Burleigh Beach
- Burleigh Head National Park
- North Burleigh Beach
- David Fleay Wildlife Park
- Jellurgal Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Tours & Information Hub
Things to do near Burleigh Heads:
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Dracula's Queensland (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Robina Town Centre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Star Gold Coast (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Other popular Burleigh Heads attractions
- Echo Beach
- David Fleay Conservation Park
- Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?