What's Miami like?
Miami is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as surfing and swimming. Take time to see places such as Nobby Beach and Burleigh Golf Club while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Miami Beach and North Burleigh Lookout.
How to get to Miami
Miami is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Miami
Things to see and do in and around Miami
What to see in Miami
- Nobby Beach
- Miami Beach
- North Burleigh Lookout
- North Burleigh Beach
- Miami Bushland Reserve
Things to do in Miami
- Burleigh Golf Club
- Pizzey Park Sporting Complex
- Miami One Shopping Centre
- Miami Marketta
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 107 mm of rainfall)