What's Mermaid Beach like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Mermaid Beach, especially its shops and beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as surfing and swimming. Spend an afternoon at Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach or Pratten Park. There's plenty more to see, including Nobby Beach and Soak Bathhouse.
How to get to Mermaid Beach
Mermaid Beach is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Mermaid Beach
Things to see and do in and around Mermaid Beach
What to see in Mermaid Beach
- Nobby Beach
- Pratten Park
- Mermaid Beach
Things to do in Mermaid Beach
- Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach
- Soak Bathhouse
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)