What's Pacific Pines like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pacific Pines? Take time to see the sights such as Nerang National Park while you're here. Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast and Australian Outback Spectacular are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Pacific Pines
Pacific Pines is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 19 mi (30.6 km) from Pacific Pines
Things to see and do in and around Pacific Pines
Things to see near Pacific Pines:
- Nerang National Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Carrara Sports Complex (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Metricon Stadium (5 mi/8 km away)
- Coombabah Lakes Conservation Area (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Pacific Pines:
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Australian Outback Spectacular (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Paradise Country (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Warner Bros. Movie World (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Harbour Town (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)