What's Dunlop like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Dunlop? Take time to see places such as Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve and Jarramlee Nature Reserve while you're here. Brindabella Hils Winery and Federation Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Dunlop
Dunlop is located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Dunlop
Things to see and do in and around Dunlop
What to see in Dunlop
- Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve
- Jarramlee Nature Reserve
Things to do near Dunlop:
- Brindabella Hils Winery (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Federation Square (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Cockington Green (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- National Dinosaur Museum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Big Splash Waterpark (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)