What's Mona like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Mona. Places such as National Stadium and Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library are just a little farther away. Bob Marley Museum and Emancipation Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mona
Mona is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Mona
Things to see and do in and around Mona
Things to see near Mona:
- National Stadium (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- University of the West Indies (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Emancipation Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- National Heroes Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Mona:
- Bob Marley Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- African-Caribbean Heritage Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)