What's Stony Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Stony Hill. Visit places such as Kings House and Bob Marley Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Devon House and Emancipation Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Stony Hill
Stony Hill is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Stony Hill
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Stony Hill
Things to see and do in and around Stony Hill
Things to see near Stony Hill:
- Kings House (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Devon House (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Emancipation Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- University of Technology-Jamaica (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Holywell Park (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Stony Hill:
- Bob Marley Museum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Super Value Town Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Hardwar Gap (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)