What's New Kingston like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about New Kingston, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and bars. Spend an afternoon at Peter Tosh Museum or Sunshine Amusement Complex. There's plenty more to see, including Emancipation Park and Devon House.
How to get to New Kingston
New Kingston is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from New Kingston
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 30 mi (48.3 km) from New Kingston
Things to see and do in and around New Kingston
What to see in New Kingston
- Emancipation Park
- Devon House
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library
Things to do in New Kingston
- Little Theater
- Centre Stage Theatre
- Peter Tosh Museum
- Sunshine Amusement Complex
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)