What's Eden Gardens like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Eden Gardens. Take time to see places such as National Stadium and Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Little Theater and National Indoor Arena.
How to get to Eden Gardens
Eden Gardens is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Eden Gardens
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 31 mi (50 km) from Eden Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Eden Gardens
What to see in Eden Gardens
- National Stadium
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library
- National Indoor Arena
- National Arena
- Independence Park
Things to do near Eden Gardens:
- Little Theater (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Bob Marley Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)