What's Mona Heights like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Mona Heights. Visit places such as National Stadium and Bob Marley Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library and Devon House are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mona Heights
Mona Heights is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Mona Heights
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from Mona Heights
Things to see and do in and around Mona Heights
Things to see near Mona Heights:
- University of the West Indies (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- National Stadium (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Devon House (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Emancipation Park (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Mona Heights:
- Bob Marley Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Little Theater (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)