What's Trenchtown like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Trenchtown? Take time to see the sights such as Trench Town Culture Yard while you're here. Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library and Emancipation Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Trenchtown
Trenchtown is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Trenchtown
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from Trenchtown
Things to see and do in and around Trenchtown
Things to see near Trenchtown:
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Emancipation Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Jamaica Conference Center (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- National Stadium (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Devon House (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Trenchtown:
- Trench Town Culture Yard (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Bob Marley Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- African-Caribbean Heritage Centre (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)