What's Half Way Tree like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Half Way Tree? Take time to see places such as Tropical Plaza and Mandela Park while you're here. Bob Marley Museum is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Half Way Tree
Half Way Tree is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Half Way Tree
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from Half Way Tree
Things to see and do in and around Half Way Tree
Things to see near Half Way Tree:
- Mandela Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Devon House (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Emancipation Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- National Stadium (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Half Way Tree:
- Tropical Plaza (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bob Marley Museum (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- African-Caribbean Heritage Centre (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)