What's Liguanea like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Liguanea? Places such as Bob Marley Museum and National Stadium are just a little farther away. Devon House and Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Liguanea
Liguanea is located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Liguanea
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Liguanea
Things to see and do in and around Liguanea
Things to see near Liguanea:
- University of the West Indies (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- National Stadium (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Devon House (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Emancipation Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Liguanea:
- Bob Marley Museum (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Little Theater (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)