What's Epsom like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Epsom? Take time to see the sights such as Huntly Streamside Reserve while you're here. Bendigo Botanic Gardens and Bendigo Racecourse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Epsom
Epsom is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Epsom
Things to see and do in and around Epsom
Things to see near Epsom:
- Huntly Streamside Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Bendigo Joss House Temple (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Lake Weeroona Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Lake Weeroona (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Oval (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Epsom:
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bendigo Racecourse (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Ulumbarra Theatre (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Golden Dragon Museum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Bendigo Club (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, September, November (average 60 mm of rainfall)