What's Golden Square like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Golden Square? Nature lovers can visit Cooinda Park and Mickey Mouse Hill Bushland Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Holly Street Natural Features Reserve and Sparrowhawk Gully Bushland Reserve.
How to get to Golden Square
Golden Square is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Golden Square
Things to see and do in and around Golden Square
What to see in Golden Square
- Cooinda Park
- Mickey Mouse Hill Bushland Reserve
- Holly Street Natural Features Reserve
- Sparrowhawk Gully Bushland Reserve
- Specimen Hill Bushland Reserve
Things to do near Golden Square:
- Discovery Science and Technology Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- The Capital-Bendigo's Performing Arts Centre (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Bendigo Art Gallery (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Hargreaves Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Post Office Gallery (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, July (average 69 mm of rainfall)