What's Eaglehawk like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Eaglehawk? Take time to see the sights such as Sandhurst H90 Bushland Reserve while you're here. Bendigo Joss House Temple and Bendigo Botanic Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eaglehawk
Eaglehawk is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Eaglehawk
Things to see and do in and around Eaglehawk
Things to see near Eaglehawk:
- Sandhurst H90 Bushland Reserve (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bendigo Joss House Temple (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Lake Weeroona Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Lake Weeroona (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Oval (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Eaglehawk:
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Bendigo Racecourse (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Ulumbarra Theatre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Golden Dragon Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- The Capital-Bendigo's Performing Arts Centre (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, July (average 69 mm of rainfall)