What's Ironbark like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Ironbark. Places such as Sacred Heart Cathedral and Queen Elizabeth Oval are just a little farther away. The Capital-Bendigo's Performing Arts Centre and Bendigo Talking Tram are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ironbark
Ironbark is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Ironbark
Things to see and do in and around Ironbark
Things to see near Ironbark:
- Sacred Heart Cathedral (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Oval (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Bendigo Talking Tram (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Central Deborah Gold Mine (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bendigo Stadium (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Ironbark:
- The Capital-Bendigo's Performing Arts Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bendigo Art Gallery (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Post Office Gallery (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Ulumbarra Theatre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Hargreaves Mall (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, July (average 69 mm of rainfall)