What's Big Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Big Hill. Take time to see the sights such as Greater Bendigo National Park while you're here. Lansell Plaza Shopping Centre and Cooinda Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Big Hill
Big Hill is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Big Hill
Things to see and do in and around Big Hill
Things to see near Big Hill:
- Greater Bendigo National Park (15.2 mi/24.5 km away)
- Cooinda Park (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Solomon Gully Nature Conservation Reserve (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Charcoal Gully Bushland Reserve (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Kangaroo Flat Lockwood Road Bushland Reserve (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Big Hill:
- Lansell Plaza Shopping Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Quarry Hill Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, July (average 69 mm of rainfall)