What's Flora Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Flora Hill? Take time to see places such as Bushland Preserve and Spring Gully Bushland Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Greater Bendigo National Park.
How to get to Flora Hill
Flora Hill is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Flora Hill
Things to see and do in and around Flora Hill
What to see in Flora Hill
- Bushland Preserve
- Spring Gully Bushland Reserve
- Greater Bendigo National Park
Things to do near Flora Hill:
- Bendigo Fun Factory (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Discovery Science and Technology Centre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Hargreaves Mall (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Post Office Gallery (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Bendigo Art Gallery (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, July (average 69 mm of rainfall)