What's Strathdale like?
Strathdale is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. Take time to see places such as Bendigo Club and Greater Bendigo National Park while you're here. Grassy Flat Reservoir Bushland Reserve and Bendigo Fun Factory are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Strathdale
Strathdale is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Bendigo.
- Bendigo, VIC (BXG), 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Strathdale
Things to see and do in and around Strathdale
What to see in Strathdale
- Bendigo Club
- Greater Bendigo National Park
Things to do near Strathdale:
- Bendigo Fun Factory (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Discovery Science and Technology Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Hargreaves Mall (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Golden Dragon Museum (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Ulumbarra Theatre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bendigo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, July (average 69 mm of rainfall)