What's Patrick City like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Patrick City. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bob Marley Museum. Devon House and Emancipation Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Patrick City
Patrick City is located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Patrick City
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from Patrick City
Things to see and do in and around Patrick City
Things to see near Patrick City:
- Devon House (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Emancipation Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- National Heroes Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- National Stadium (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Patrick City:
- Bob Marley Museum (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Super Value Town Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Peter Tosh Museum (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)