What's Nyuh Kuning like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Nyuh Kuning. Take time to see places such as Ubud Monkey Forest and Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Lesser Sunda Islands.
How to get to Nyuh Kuning
Nyuh Kuning is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Ubud.
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Nyuh Kuning
Things to see and do in and around Nyuh Kuning
What to see in Nyuh Kuning
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal
- Lesser Sunda Islands
Things to do near Nyuh Kuning:
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Komaneka Fine Art Gallery (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Ubud Traditional Art Market (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Puri Lukisan Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Neka Art Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ubud?
- Hottest months: April, November, March, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 166 mm of rainfall)