What's Quail Estates West like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Quail Estates West? Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Treasure Island Casino are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Venetian Casino and The Linq.
How to get to Quail Estates West
Quail Estates West is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Quail Estates West
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Quail Estates West
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 22.8 mi (36.8 km) from Quail Estates West
Things to see and do in and around Quail Estates West
Things to see near Quail Estates West:
- Stratosphere Tower (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Las Vegas Convention Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- MGM Grand Garden Arena (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Allegiant Stadium (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- T-Mobile Arena (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Quail Estates West:
- Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Treasure Island Casino (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- The Venetian Casino (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- The Linq (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, January (average 42 mm of rainfall)