What's Kilgariff like?
While in Kilgariff, you can spend time at the gardens. Nature lovers can visit Alice Springs Desert Park and Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Simpsons Gap and Olive Pink Botanic Garden.
How to get to Kilgariff
Kilgariff is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Kilgariff
Things to see and do in and around Kilgariff
What to see in Kilgariff
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park
- Simpsons Gap
- Yeperenye-Emily and Jessie Gaps Nature Park
- Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area
Things to do near Kilgariff:
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Frontier Camel Farm (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Lasseters Casino (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Alice Springs Golf Club (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Todd Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Other popular Kilgariff attractions
- Kuyunba Conservation Reserve
- Joint Geological-Geophysical Reserve
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Napwerte-Ewaninga Rock Carvings Conservation Reserve