What's Ilparpa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ilparpa. Nature lovers can visit Alice Springs Desert Park and Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area.
How to get to Ilparpa
Ilparpa is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Ilparpa
Things to see and do in and around Ilparpa
What to see in Ilparpa
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park
- Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area
Things to do near Ilparpa:
- Lasseters Casino (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Alice Springs Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Todd Mall (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Alice Springs Transport Heritage Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Museum of Central Australia (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Alice Springs?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, November (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, November, December (average 45 mm of rainfall)