What's Ciccone like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Ciccone? Nature lovers can visit Alice Springs Desert Park and Simpsons Gap. There's plenty more to see, including Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park and Olive Pink Botanic Garden.
How to get to Ciccone
Ciccone is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Ciccone
Things to see and do in and around Ciccone
What to see in Ciccone
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Simpsons Gap
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park
- Joint Geological-Geophysical Reserve
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
Things to do near Ciccone:
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Todd Mall (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Alice Springs Golf Club (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Lasseters Casino (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Frontier Camel Farm (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Other popular Ciccone attractions
- Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area
- Yeperenye-Emily and Jessie Gaps Nature Park
- Kuyunba Conservation Reserve