What's Arumbera like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Arumbera? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Alice Springs Desert Park and Simpsons Gap. There's plenty more to see, including Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park and Road Transport Hall of Fame.
How to get to Arumbera
Arumbera is located 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Arumbera
Things to see and do in and around Arumbera
What to see in Arumbera
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Simpsons Gap
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park
- Kuyunba Conservation Reserve
- Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area
Things to do in Arumbera
- Road Transport Hall of Fame
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
Other popular Arumbera attractions
- Yeperenye-Emily and Jessie Gaps Nature Park
- Joint Geological-Geophysical Reserve
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Napwerte-Ewaninga Rock Carvings Conservation Reserve
- Owen Springs Reserve