What's Ross like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Ross? Nature lovers can visit Alice Springs Desert Park and Simpsons Gap. There's plenty more to see, including Frontier Camel Farm and Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park.
How to get to Ross
Ross is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Ross
Things to see and do in and around Ross
What to see in Ross
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Simpsons Gap
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park
- Yeperenye-Emily and Jessie Gaps Nature Park
- Joint Geological-Geophysical Reserve
Things to do in Ross
- Frontier Camel Farm
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
Other popular Ross attractions
- Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Kuyunba Conservation Reserve