What's White Gums like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than White Gums. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Simpsons Gap and Alice Springs Desert Park. There's plenty more to see, including Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park and Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area.
How to get to White Gums
White Gums is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Alice Springs.
- Alice Springs, NT (ASP), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from White Gums
Things to see and do in and around White Gums
What to see in White Gums
- Simpsons Gap
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Tjoritja-West MacDonnell National Park
- Ilparpa Swamp Wildlife Protected Area
- Kuyunba Conservation Reserve
Other popular White Gums attractions
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Joint Geological-Geophysical Reserve
- Yeperenye-Emily and Jessie Gaps Nature Park
- Owen Springs Reserve
When is the best time to visit Alice Springs?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 63 mm of rainfall)