What's Sai Ying Pun like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sai Ying Pun, especially its shops. Travellers like the neighbourhood's beautiful island views and great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Victoria Harbour and Dried Seafood Market while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park.
How to get to Sai Ying Pun
Sai Ying Pun is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Sai Ying Pun
Things to see and do in and around Sai Ying Pun
What to see in Sai Ying Pun
- University of Hong Kong
- Victoria Harbour
- Tai Ping Shan Street
Things to do near Sai Ying Pun:
- Dried Seafood Market (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Ocean Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Hollywood Road (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Soho (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hong Kong?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 363 mm of rainfall)