What's Admiralty like?
Visitors really like Admiralty, especially its museums, waterfront and shops. Travellers like this scenic neighbourhood for its rich culture and beautiful island views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Hong Kong Park and Tamar Park. There's plenty more to see, including Central Government Office and Pacific Place.
How to get to Admiralty
Admiralty is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Admiralty
Things to see and do in and around Admiralty
What to see in Admiralty
- Central Government Office
- Hong Kong Park
- Tamar Park
- Far East Finance Centre
- Lippo Centre
Things to do near Admiralty:
- Pacific Place (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Ocean Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Central Harbourfront Event Space (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- The Peak Tram (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Landmark Shopping Area (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hong Kong?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 363 mm of rainfall)