What's Mackay Harbour like?
In Mackay Harbour, you can spend time visiting the waterfront or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Mackay Marina Village & Shipyard and Great Barrier Reef while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Floodway Conservation Area and Water Bird Habitat Conservation Area.
How to get to Mackay Harbour
Mackay Harbour is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Mackay.
- Mackay, QLD (MKY), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Mackay Harbour
Things to see and do in and around Mackay Harbour
What to see in Mackay Harbour
- Mackay Marina Village & Shipyard
- Great Barrier Reef
- Floodway Conservation Area
- Water Bird Habitat Conservation Area
- Harbour Beach
Things to do near Mackay Harbour:
- Bluewater Lagoon (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Caneland Central (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Northern Beaches Bowls Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Orchid Display House (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mackay?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, December (average 269 mm of rainfall)