What's Towradgi like?
In Towradgi, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Towradgi Beach while you're here. Fairy Meadow Beach Park and Stuart Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Towradgi
Towradgi is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Towradgi
Things to see and do in and around Towradgi
Things to see near Towradgi:
- Towradgi Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Fairy Meadow Beach Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Stuart Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- North Wollongong Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- University of Wollongong (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Towradgi:
- Crown Street Mall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Wollongong Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Wollongong Fish Market (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Wollongong Conservatorium of Music (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, November, January (average 150 mm of rainfall)