What's Dapto like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Dapto? Visit places such as Nan Tien Temple and Port Kembla Golf Club when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. The Australian Motorlife Museum and Berkeley Nature Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dapto
Dapto is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Dapto
Things to see and do in and around Dapto
Things to see near Dapto:
- Nan Tien Temple (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Berkeley Nature Reserve (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Corse R Concepts Motorcycle School (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Dapto:
- Port Kembla Golf Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- The Australian Motorlife Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Stocklands Shellharbour (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, May, December (average 84 mm of rainfall)