What's Stanwell Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Stanwell Park? Take time to see the sights such as Stanwell Park Beach while you're here. Symbio Wildlife Park and Sea Cliff Bridge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Stanwell Park
Stanwell Park is located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Stanwell Park
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Stanwell Park
Things to see and do in and around Stanwell Park
Things to see near Stanwell Park:
- Stanwell Park Beach (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Sea Cliff Bridge (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Bald Hill Lookout (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Coledale Beach (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Burning Palms Beach (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, December, April (average 84 mm of rainfall)