What's Windang like?
In Windang, you can easily get to the beach. Places such as Port Kembla Golf Club and Nan Tien Temple are just a little farther away. Shellharbour South Beach and Warilla Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Windang
Windang is located 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Windang
Things to see and do in and around Windang
Things to see near Windang:
- Nan Tien Temple (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Shellharbour South Beach (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Warilla Beach (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- North Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Berkeley Nature Reserve (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Windang:
- Port Kembla Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Stocklands Shellharbour (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, May, December (average 84 mm of rainfall)