What's Scarborough like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Scarborough. Visit places such as Sea Cliff Bridge and Stanwell Park Beach when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Bulli Lookout and Symbio Wildlife Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Scarborough
Scarborough is located 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from Scarborough
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from Scarborough
Things to see and do in and around Scarborough
Things to see near Scarborough:
- Sea Cliff Bridge (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Stanwell Park Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Bulli Lookout (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Coledale Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Austinmer Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Scarborough:
- Symbio Wildlife Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Sublime Point Lookout (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, May, December (average 84 mm of rainfall)