What's Chinatown Like?There's a lot visitors like about Chinatown, especially its shops and Chinatown. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Top places to visit include Queen Street. There's plenty more to see, including Spadina Avenue Shopping District and Chinatown Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Chinatown:
Hotel OchoBoutique hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
University Apartment1.5-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Toronto Travellers Home1.5-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to ChinatownChinatown is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Chinatown
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Chinatown
Getting to Chinatown on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Spadina Ave at Dundas St West South Side Stop
- Dundas St West at Spadina Ave Stop
- Spadina Ave at Sullivan St North Side Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
Things to See near Chinatown:
- Queen Street (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- CN Tower (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Rogers Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)