What's Kerr Gulch like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Kerr Gulch? Take time to see the sights such as Hiwan Homestead Museum while you're here. Red Rocks Amphitheater is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Kerr Gulch
Kerr Gulch is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Evergreen.
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Kerr Gulch
Things to see and do in and around Kerr Gulch
Things to see near Kerr Gulch:
- Evergreen Lake (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Bergen Peak (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Alderfer Three Sisters Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Mount Falcon Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Kerr Gulch:
- Hiwan Homestead Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Evergreen Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Evergreen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 0°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, May, April (average 77 mm of rainfall)