What's Off Broadway like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Off Broadway. Take time to see places such as Ocean Drive Historic District and Firehouse Theater while you're here. Newport Harbor Shuttle and Bannister's Wharf are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Off Broadway
Off Broadway is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Newport.
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Off Broadway
- Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Off Broadway
- North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Off Broadway
Things to see and do in and around Off Broadway
Things to see near Off Broadway:
- Ocean Drive Historic District (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Newport Harbor Shuttle (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Cliff Walk (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Easton's Beach (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Regatta Place (1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Off Broadway:
- Firehouse Theater (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Bannister's Wharf (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bowen's Wharf (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Newport Playhouse (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newport?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, December (average 120 mm of rainfall)