What's Easton's Point like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Easton's Point. Take time to see places such as Second Beach and Easton Point while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Atlantic Beach.
How to get to Easton's Point
Easton's Point is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Newport East.
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Easton's Point
- Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Easton's Point
- North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Easton's Point
Things to see and do in and around Easton's Point
What to see in Easton's Point
- Second Beach
- Easton Point
- Atlantic Beach
Things to do near Easton's Point:
- International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Thames Street (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Bannister's Wharf (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Bowen's Wharf (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Beechwood Mansion (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newport East?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, December (average 120 mm of rainfall)