What's Distrito Poniente Sur like?
In Distrito Poniente Sur, you can spend time visiting the historical sites or simply enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Cordoba Botanical Garden and Gardens of the Alcazaba. There's plenty more to see, including Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba and Cordoba Bull Ring.
Things to see and do in and around Distrito Poniente Sur
What to see in Distrito Poniente Sur
- Cordoba Bull Ring
- Plaza de la Costa del Sol
- Los Moros de La Victoria
Things to do in Distrito Poniente Sur
- Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba
- Cordoba Botanical Garden
- Gardens of the Alcazaba
- Zona Vial Norte
When is the best time to visit Córdoba?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, January, October (average 94 mm of rainfall)