What's Jewish Quarter like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Jewish Quarter, especially its restaurants and historical sites. You'll find a selection of coffee shops and bars in the neighbourhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Cordoba Synagogue and Calleja de las Flores. There's plenty more to see, including Tendillas Plaza and Medina Azahara.
Things to see and do in and around Jewish Quarter
What to see in Jewish Quarter
- Cordoba Synagogue
- Calleja de las Flores
- Tendillas Plaza
- Medina Azahara
- Sierra de Hornachuelos Natural Park
Things to do in Jewish Quarter
- Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba
- Zona Vial Norte
- Bullfighting Museum
- Casa de Sefarad
Other popular Jewish Quarter attractions
- Calle Cairuan
- Almodovar Gate
- Monumento a Maimónides
- Capilla Mudejar de San Bartolome
- Monumento a Averroes
When is the best time to visit Córdoba?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, December, April (average 77 mm of rainfall)