What's Distrito Sur like?
Visitors really like Distrito Sur, especially its historical sites, restaurants and riverfront access. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's cathedrals. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Calahorra Tower and Nuestra Senora Del Carmen Church. There's plenty more to see, including Mill of San Antonio.
Things to see and do in and around Distrito Sur
What to see in Distrito Sur
- Calahorra Tower
- Nuestra Senora Del Carmen Church
- Mill of San Antonio
Things to do near Distrito Sur:
- Zona Vial Norte (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Casa Ramon Garcia Romero (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Cordoba Grand Theater (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Cordoba Botanical Garden (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Córdoba?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, December, April (average 77 mm of rainfall)