What's San Basilio like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit San Basilio? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Alcazar of Cordoba and Cristóbal Colón con los Reyes Cristianos. There's plenty more to see, including Royal Stables of Cordoba.
Things to see and do in and around San Basilio
What to see in San Basilio
- Alcazar of Cordoba
- Cristóbal Colón con los Reyes Cristianos
- Royal Stables of Cordoba
Things to do near San Basilio:
- Zona Vial Norte (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Casa Ramon Garcia Romero (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Cordoba Grand Theater (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Diocesano Museum (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Córdoba?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, December, April (average 77 mm of rainfall)