What's Sydenham like?
While in Sydenham, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as The Colombo and Science Alive while you're here. Transitional Cathedral and Cathedral Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sydenham
Sydenham is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport (CHC), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Sydenham
Things to see and do in and around Sydenham
Things to see near Sydenham:
- Transitional Cathedral (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Cathedral Square (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Te Pae Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Margaret Mahy Playground (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do in Sydenham
When is the best time to visit Christchurch?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, November, December (average 89 mm of rainfall)