What's Burnside like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Burnside, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's gardens. Take time to see places such as Russley Golf Club and Nunweek Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Jellie Park Recreation and Sport Centre.
How to get to Burnside
Burnside is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport (CHC), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Burnside
Things to see and do in and around Burnside
Things to see near Burnside:
- Nunweek Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- University of Canterbury (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Riccarton Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Mona Vale (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Hagley Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do in Burnside
- Russley Golf Club
- Jellie Park Recreation and Sport Centre
When is the best time to visit Christchurch?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, November, December (average 89 mm of rainfall)