What's Saint Albans like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Saint Albans, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Papanui Road and Bealey Avenue while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Abberley Gardens.
How to get to Saint Albans
Saint Albans is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport (CHC), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Saint Albans
Things to see and do in and around Saint Albans
Things to see near Saint Albans:
- Saint Andrew's College (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Barbadoes Street Cemetry (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Mona Vale (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Te Pae Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Margaret Mahy Playground (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do in Saint Albans
- Papanui Road
- Bealey Avenue
- Abberley Gardens
When is the best time to visit Christchurch?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, November, December (average 89 mm of rainfall)