What's South Salt Lake like?
South Salt Lake is a family-friendly area of the city with lake views. Take time to see places such as Golf In the Round and Wairhouse Trampoline Park while you're here. Liberty Park and Maverik Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South Salt Lake
South Salt Lake is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from South Salt Lake
Getting to South Salt Lake on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Central Pointe Station
- South Salt Lake City Station
- 300 East Station
Things to see and do in and around South Salt Lake
Things to see near South Salt Lake:
- University of Utah (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Liberty Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Maverik Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Salt Palace (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Vivint Smart Home Arena (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do in South Salt Lake
- Golf In the Round
- Wairhouse Trampoline Park
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?